For nearly 50 years, Baril has provided expert contract manufacturing services to medical products companies around the world. We help our partners reduce errors and improve efficiencies, because the public’s health and safety depends on the quality of the products and components we manufacture. We offer a suite of core manufacturing services, and also deliver extensive regulatory, quality, engineering, and other support services to help cut time to market by as much as 30-40%.
We know the US medical market presents complex risks for international participants, including regulatory and currency risks. With our location near Boston, Massachusetts, Baril provides an ideal US base of operations for our non-domestic partners.
Key advantages of partnering with Baril include:
- Development of the right strategies and resources to succeed in this complicated marketplace
- Risk management by leveraging Baril’s US-based production assets
- Expert regulatory teams to help navigate the medical regulatory pathways set-out by US FDA
- Flexibility in optimizing tax strategies
- Take advantage of favorable currency exchange rates
- Gain marketplace acceptance by manufacturing at a familiar, US-based production facility
- Accelerate new product commercialization by utilizing Baril’s engineering resources, installed equipment, and versatile capabilities
- Access Baril’s extensive network of leading materials suppliers, fabricators and other important specialists