For nearly 50 years, Baril has provided expert contract manufacturing services to medical products companies around the world. We help our partners reduce errors and improve efficiencies, because the public’s health and safety depends on the quality of the products and components we manufacture. We offer a suite of core manufacturing services, and also deliver extensive regulatory, quality, engineering, and other support services to help cut time to market.
We know the US medical market presents complex risks for international participants, including regulatory and currency risks. With our location near Boston, Massachusetts, Baril provides an ideal US base of operations for our non-domestic partners, and as a member of the TEAM Technologies portfolio of manufacturing solutions, we are able to offer our customers the benefit of even greater possibilities through expanded capabilities and solutions.
Our Partnership with TEAM Technologies
Headquartered in Morristown, TN, with 13 facilities throughout the United States, TEAM Technologies is a leading specialty manufacturer providing solutions to support companies in the global healthcare products industry. TEAM Technologies brings together a portfolio of solutions for the healthcare and oral care industries’ complex problems. From product design and development to finished device manufacturing, assembly and packaging, customers benefit from ONE TEAM with MANY TECHNOLOGIES and over 30 years of experience in developing seamless, turnkey processes proven to positively impact their business.
Key advantages of partnering with Baril include:
- Development of the right strategies and resources to succeed in this complicated marketplace
- Risk management by leveraging Baril’s US-based production assets
- Expert regulatory teams to help navigate the medical regulatory pathways set-out by US FDA
- Flexibility in optimizing tax strategies
- Take advantage of favorable currency exchange rates
- Gain marketplace acceptance by manufacturing at a familiar, US-based production facility
- Accelerate new product commercialization by utilizing Baril’s engineering resources, installed equipment, and versatile capabilities
- Access Baril’s extensive network of leading materials suppliers, fabricators and other important specialists