At Baril, our end-to-end solutions can take products from ideas to packaged goods ready for market. Our form, fill, and seal pouching line, which is located in a cleanroom environment for medically validated packaging, meets the most demanding shelf-life and failure rate specifications. We can also box and code our clients’ finished products, pack them for shipping, coordinate logistics of sterilization, and ship directly to our clients’ distribution centers or warehouses.
Packaging and labeling with Baril saves our clients time and money, while also reducing the risk of damage and error caused by shipping with third party fulfillment centers. It’s all part of our commitment to help our clients get life saving medical products in the hands of healthcare workers quickly and cost efficiently.
- ISO 14644-1 Class 7 and 8 Cleanroom production
- Bag burst and peel strength testing
- Permanent or peel seal capability
- Registered and inline lot code printing
- Box laser marking
- Automated packaging into primary and shipping boxing