We know that patient care can’t wait, which is why the Baril team is committed to providing cutting-edge clinical chemistry products for fast, accurate, and life saving diagnoses. Our advanced engineering, quality control systems, and precision manufacturing processes have made us a recognized leader in contract manufacturing and converting for life sciences, diagnostics, and instrumentation companies around the world.
Our manufacturing and converting takes place in our specially designed cleanroom facility, which is fully equipped for assembling, packaging, uncompromising precision, and environmental control to ensure accurate and reliable performance. As a Preferred Converter for many leading materials companies that cater to the diagnostic industry, we can offer our customers insightful guidance into the performance characteristics of the materials that go into their products.
Applications, devices & components
- Point of Care diagnostic tests
- Microplate and well plate lids, covers, and adhesive interfaces
- Drug discovery instrumentation
- Assay plates and trays
- Analytical and diagnostic slides
- Lateral flow assays and test strips
- Flow-through assays
- Bio-analytics devices
- Biosensors and components
- Laboratory test kits
- In-vitro diagnostic disposables
- Glucose monitoring test strips
- Diagnostic adhesive systems
- Precision diagnostic laminations
- Diagnostic backing cards
- Certified and validated ISO 14644-1 Class 7 and 8 Cleanrooms with environmental controls
- Bioburden monitoring program
- Flatbed die cutting
- Rotary die cutting
- Multi-layer laminating
- Automated Assembly
- Sterile packaging
A fast-growing startup approached Baril to help them redesign a product to improve manufacturability because of Baril’s reputation for advancing the state of in vitro diagnostic (IVD) manufacturing technology. Working alongside their team, our engineers determined that injection molded parts could be replaced with lower-cost, more flexible tape material.
A new design, based on our materials expertise allowed our partner to scale production faster, reduce costs across several product lines, and secure a global leadership position in an emerging diagnostic category.